ProteQ saw a 20% greater efficiency after switching to TeamsID as there password management solution.
Established in 1996, ProteQ provides both the commercial and government communities with technical program management services, complete transportation logistics support, & Dangerous Goods management and training services.
A FEW REASONS PROTEQ CHOOSE TEAMSID:
• Tools to better manage passwords internally and externally.
• Need for a centralized Google Apps password manager.
• Admin controls that could minimize employee carelessness.
1. What’s caused you to seek out a password manager?
We needed a way to secure our company’s logins without increasing our IT Team’s workload. Cyber attacks can cost businesses a great deal of money, so we were looking for a password manager as a protective measure.
2. How did you hear about TeamsID?
They had an article in Forbes about that 25 worst passwords of 2015. Once we saw that we were using a few of those passwords we knew it was time to rethink our password security.
3. Why did you choose TeamsID?
We use Google Apps for Work and they were the only password manager integrated with Google. We try to keep it simple stupid for our employees and what’s easier that Google Single Sign On.
4. Who uses TeamsID within your company?
Our IT Admin is our power user, but we all use the tool within the company. The IT Team can easily add or remove employees with no risk of compromising our security.